Saturday 19 May 2012

DONNA SUMMER & ERNIE CHAN R.I.P

When i was a teenager many many years ago i would read my comics playing music on the radio or tape recorder , i loved Donna Summer's music , her look, i really thought she was ''HOT STUFF'' the times my friends and i would disco dance to her music and enjoy the beat , such fun and energy back then happy care free days .
so sad to read this week that both Donna and Ernie both have passed away to cancer , my thoughts go out to their family and friends.
Ernie Chan was a brilliant inker, painter and artist his work on Conan, the Incredible Hulk, Batman shows how great he was, my brother used to collect Savage Sword of Conan , and Conan the Barbarian and King Kull which regularly had Ernie's stamp on them , he had a fantastic inking style and he worked really well with the masterful John Buscema .
I would spend hours looking and reading those wonderful comics dreaming of  far off places.
Donna and Ernie thanks for the entertainment and for being part of my life growing up.
God bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment