Friday 9 September 2011

I.T SUPPORT HEROES FOR NEW WEBSITE

I was asked by net communities.com to create the look of four new super heroes who would appear in a online comic , TEX, SUPER ADMIN, MOBILE AVENGER and DR RESCUE for this website    itsupporthero.com I drew 24 pages of comic strip art the colouring on the project was by my good friend John Charles

Here's my character designs i drew and coloured in markers


Here's my character pose rough of the characters in action
here's TEX in action drawn by me coloured by John Charles



Here's SUPERADMIN in action drawn by me coloured by John Charles


Here's MOBILE AVENGER in action drawn by me coloured by John Charles



and finally DR RESCUE drawn by me and coloured by John Charles i thought it would be cool if the character teleported to the rescue like the Doc from Star Trek's Voyager



here's a few pages drawn for this project , we didn't have alot of time on this job , but i think we did quality work on show ,the client wanted '' classic super hero '' so again i used alot of wizz lines and Kirby crackle in the art , i would like to thank Net Communities for allowing me to show this work on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment