Thursday 27 May 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM


It's my brothers birthday today ,it's due to my brother that i draw comics ,he was the collector of comics

he drew comic strips which i enjoyed to watch and learn from when i was a very young boy,he would draw for his school's magazine called Blam!

I can still see him on the table in the bedroom with his nib pen and ink telling me not to jog the table while he was drawing .

he always checks my work or comments on the work ,he has the knack at always seeing the talent in comics and saying to me this guy is gonna be big and he's always right , he would have made a great talent scout or art editor for a company

thanks for your support and love bro and have a very special birthday!

so here's Jim's all time favourite artist and mine Frank Bellamy drawing my brothers favourite character Garth

1 comment: