Wednesday 9 September 2009

news


Finished Act 1 of Hamlet layouts only another 145 pages to go!

The Tempest has been printed the pages just have to be put together and the covers added very excited to see the finished book in my hands.

Glad to report I'm drawing a two part Judge Dredd story for 2000AD and it's a cracker ,designing the characters now, it's great to draw old stone face.

been busy promoting the art show at Ace Comics Art Gallery ,it has been 10 yrs since i last had my work on view in a gallery so I'm very excited to be showing my work with John Watson who has painted some fab covers for Marvel and DC Comics ,the work will be on show for two months.

on view is my prime work from my career so far including this piece Joker 24/7.

Joker 24/7 art Jon Haward characters copyright DC COMICS INC

No comments:

Post a Comment